Learning to Fly Cakes and Pastries: Baby Boy Shower Tower

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cakes, Cakes, and Cupcakes!

Over the last six months, I have been studying via the internet and teaching myself how to bake and decorate cakes. I have decided to start posting pictures of them to document my learning and to show what I have done. Because people are beginning to be interested in my decorating cakes for their special occasions, I thought this would be the easiest way to share my work thus far. So here we go!

I have done several events with cupcakes and cake toppers for the cupcake towers. I did a Ladies' Luncheon at my church at which the ladies were to bring a purse with toiletries in it to be given to a ladies' shelter.  The purse on top is cake covered with fondant!  It was quite a success and the cupcakes were a hit! 




No comments:

Post a Comment