Learning to Fly Cakes and Pastries: Baby Boy Shower Tower

Monday, July 29, 2013

Bowen's Ninja Turtle Birthday

Every little boy at one time or another loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Bowen is no exception.  His mom asked for 4 dozen turtle cupcakes for his friends and one special cake just for Bowen.  Here's the deal, though.  I delivered the goods to Bowen's dad, and soon got a call from his mom.  I had made a huge mistake, putting a purple sash on the turtle on Bowen's cake instead of an orange one -- which is worn by his very favorite turtle.  I hurriedly went and picked up the cake, took it home, fixed it and all was well.....Well, except for the fact that the picture I have has the purple sash on it. So picture it orange and you will see Bowen's personal little birthday cake! I'm so sorry, Bowen ....I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment